Even though I started from version
0.1 and am sitting at version
0.9.8.1 with my Custom Login plugin when I forked it to the Pro version, I was waiting on a few final changes and features to get to one point oh.
Well this afternoon I was able to fix a few minor bugs and add an update class to allow for easy updates for future versions.
- Updated: prefixfree.js to latest version.
CSSvisibility hidden style from
text-indent: 100%; white-space: nowrap;@ref: zeldman.
- Updated: 404 links to extendd.com.
- Fix: login header action call from
- Fix: logo image style output (see previous fix).
- New: Built in upgrader.
- New: Added update notice for built in upgrader when new version available.
Download Version 1.0 now
If you’ve already purchased the plugin, login and download the new version in your account.