All extensions for Custom Login are still WordPress plugins. Which means if you know how to install a 3rd party plugin on your WordPress site then you already know how to install all Custom Login extensions.
For a detailed walk-through visit Installing Plugins on the WordPress.org codex.
To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name of the WordPress Plugin or descriptive keyword, author, or tag in Search Plugins box or click a tag link below the screen.
- Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
I installed custom login
I clicked activate plugin
and I designed the plugin
my question is…
how do I see what I have done?
how do I attach this plug in to a page
I have created?
The Custom Login plugin is only for the design of the wp-login.php page. If you would like to use your login design for a WordPress page check out Page Template.
I have just installed your Custom Login plug-in with Style Pack #1. Looks fantastic. Great work.
Works perfectly with Chrome on Win 10, but does not work with Microsoft Edge.
Have I done something wrong?
(Website is on a local development machine, so I cannot give you a link at this stage, sorry)
What is not working in Edge? Is it the style of some element or functionality?